Saving a Notebook from a finished group project

Hello,

I was wondering how I could save a copy of a notebook from a group project so that I always have a copy for myself. And secondly is there a way to download a copy to save off of  Evernote?

Thank you!

Valery

• Level 5*

Hi.  Where was the group notebook saved?  In your account,  or someone else's?  If it's owned by someone else,  you need them to share it with you so you can copy it.  And no,  you can't download random notebooks from Evernote.

• Level 5*
28 minutes ago, ValRizzo said:

Yes it's saved in my account, but if I should leave Evernote then I may not have access to it so I wanted to save it. I'm new to Evernote so I have not a clue.

In v10 - if you go to the Notebooks page and check the three dots menu (or maybe right-click the notebook name ??) you should have the option to export one notebook at a time.  If you install the Legacy version there are more options to download copies.  CloudHQ and Backupery  can automate that process for you.

https://blog.cloudhq.net/how-and-why-you-should-backup-evernote/

• Like 3
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, ValRizzo said:

Yes it's saved in my account, but if I should leave Evernote then I may not have access to it so I wanted to save it.

I use the Evernote Legacy product on a Mac      
My data backups include an export with the HTML option       
- Export is an Evernote is an feature and can be executed for selected notes, notebook, or all notes
- Notes are read-able by any browser app    
- Attachments are exported in native format (pdf, jpeg,...etc)

• Like 2