My google play subscription isn't detected by app

Ribs

Idea

Recently my subscription was rebilled by google play store but evernote doesn't detect it, so I can't access my notes...

This very frustrating because most of my daily notes and work are there and I refuse to disconnect devices because I already paid!

IMG_20210302_010626.thumb.jpg.5aac147b5330c61b29abbabc74379a35.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-02-01-06-37-374_com.evernote.jpg

7 replies to this idea

I have the exact same problem (but my subscription wasn't rebilled by Google Play but by App Store). 

On 1 March 2021 I was downgraded to Basic although I paid for Premium in February 2021.

I submitted a ticket on Monday 1 March but I still haven't heard anything.

Has your account been updated yet?

• Sad 1

Hi, I had to downgrade to basic plan too because my account still not detect my subscription. 

Also I contacted support and they told me somebody from the tech support will contact me to fix this but I have no answer yet... This was three days ago...

Hi Ribs,

Thanks for the update. I am sorry to hear that it hasn’t been resolved yet.

I got an email telling me an agent from Evernote’s Billing team would get back to me. I am now on day 8 of waiting for an answer.

I have found a solution in the meantime and have updated my thread with the info. Premium is working fine now.

I hope you get your Premium subscription back soon!

• Like 1

Hello, just to update this post my problem has been solved today (almost 2 weeks later).

As I said nobody contacted me as they were supposed to but I replied the email and in a few hours my account is premium again.

So I 'm glad it's working but I think evernote should fix this ASAP cause it's a bad user experience (at least for me because I use the app for my daily work).

Anyways, thanks for the reply 

On 8/3/2021 at 16:01, Ribs dijo:

Hello, just to update this post my problem has been solved today (almost 2 weeks later).

As I said nobody contacted me as they were supposed to but I replied the email and in a few hours my account is premium again.

So I 'm glad it's working but I think evernote should fix this ASAP cause it's a bad user experience (at least for me because I use the app for my daily work).

Anyways, thanks for the reply 

Well, exactly a year later this is happening again, active suscription in PlayStore but undetected by apps... 

I'll send a ticket AGAIN, hoping it doesn't take 2 weeks as it was a year ago, posting here just for the record.

Evernote please, I really like your app, please fix this.

• Evernote Expert
12 hours ago, Ribs said:

Evernote please, I really like your app, please fix this.

Since the proicess is: User pays > Play Store takes money > Play Store tells Evernote > Sub status is updated in your account setting

It is quite possible that the issue is with the Play Store rather than with Evernote.

Have you checked your account settings to see what your subscription status is? https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

If your status is Basic then I anticipate that your payment info hasn't reached Evernote from Google Play yet. You might chase up via Google Play Store. If you are showing as Personal (or whatever level you pay for) then a ticket is the way to go.