Is there a way to integrate Evernote with a website

I've looked in multiple topics but could not find any suitable answers.
I would like to create a note which will be a some sort of a tracker.
Due to having multiple people monitoring my work i would like to item frame the note to my website where people who does not 
have a account can see.
Is it possible if i enable public sharing to embed it to my website for public view ?

• Level 5*

Hi.  There are probably technical ways to embed a URL, but for easy access to update the notes and real-time accessibility you might want to look into Postach.io - it's a free service that will host a small website of pages from a specific notebook in your account.  Update the note(s) and all the online pages are changed within a few minutes. The published page is not part of any other website,  it's a stand-alone blog which can have one,  or many pages.  Alternatively you could post the public link to your notebook page and show the stats there.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, NekrosBurek said:

Due to having multiple people monitoring my work i would like to item frame the note to my website where people who does not have a account can see.
Is it possible if i enable public sharing to embed it to my website for public view ?

Yes, I do this for my family
Evernote becomes my web site with the top level as a table of contents note
It's important that all the links are public share links2062055565_ScreenShot2020-11-03at8_17_10AM.png.63042410c3ded4eeecfc5e3cb790938a.png

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Level 5

Anybody with the link can view a note without an EN account - it needs to be a public link.

You can place the links on a simple external website if you wish, to make is easier to find.

To be able to review and remove shares I would tag the shared notes. It makes it easier to find them later.