• Level 5

Weird. No, no problem with my iOS client. Fingers crossed, there are enough others ...

Maybe try support on this. A little video of the screen zooming around would probably help. You can grab it easily through the iOS screen capture feature.

6 hours ago, davidtderrick said:

Some of my notes are opening randomly zoomed out, so that I have to pinch the screen to get them down to the right size. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I see this on my phone all the time. I think if I zoom a note, from then on other notes will open zoomed, even if I had un-zoomed the original note. Not sure if it happens every time, and it stops at some point - maybe when I close the app or switch to another.

• 2 years later...

Have the same bug. 

happens to all kind of notes. Random zoom when I open the note. Have to zoom out. Takes only half a second but it  still sucks. 

It's the sum of things like that that make the Evernote so bad.

• Level 5

If you are still on the same version as in October, you should urgently update.

Beside this I can't confirm anything like it is reported here. On all iOS devices EN works well, with some known restrictions.

This is what makes EN on iOS so good ...

17 hours ago, kthesun said:

happens to all kind of notes. Random zoom when I open the note. Have to zoom out. Takes only half a second

Happens to me sometimes too. Not sure what causes it.

17 hours ago, kthesun said:

It's the sum of things like that that make the Evernote so bad.

But wow -- no.