Upgrade compatibility with Android devices

I am anxious to install the EN upgrade on my computer but, all my devices are all Android.

I know EN is coming out with an  Android version but can I install and use the upgrade on my computer now, even though my devices are still using the older Android v on EN? 

• Level 5*

Hi. Both old and new versions of Evernote will access the same server database, so there's no 'official' reason to wait to update your computer - but notes made on one version do not (apparently) always play well with the other,  and Evernote v10 seems to lack a number of features,  most of which will be added in coming weeks.  If those features are critical to your use case, there could be problems. 

Unless you have a desperate need to update,  you might want to wait a while on both computer and Androids,  while Evernote polishes the both applications.

On 10/13/2020 at 2:40 PM, gazumped said:

Unless you have a desperate need to update,  you might want to wait a while on both computer and Androids,  while Evernote polishes the both applications.

Good Advise, I just wait until the upgrade Android App is released.  Thanks

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, mikecox39 said:

Good Advise, I just wait until the upgrade Android App is released.  Thanks

And maybe however much longer it takes for that forum to settle down...

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/17/2020 at 6:05 PM, CalS said:

And maybe however much longer it takes for that forum to settle down...

I received a notice that the upgrade was done but that was over  month ago and there is still  no upgrade option in the Play Store. How much longer should Android users expect to wait before the upgrade posts to the Play Store?

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, mikecox39 said:

I received a notice that the upgrade was done but that was over  month ago and there is still  no upgrade option in the Play Store. How much longer should Android users expect to wait before the upgrade posts to the Play Store?

Good question for an EN employee to answer, @Shane D.?