All notes disappeared

Hello,

When attempting to save a Web Clip to my Evernote account, my browser's (Safari) Evernote extension required me to sign in to my Evernote account. After logging in and saving the Web Clip, no other notes are seen in my Evernote account online, just the Web Clip.  My iOS Evernote account (same username and password) shows 7,000+ notes. Any ideas as to what has happened and what I need to do about this?  Thank you for any suggestions.

• Level 5
1 hour ago, gatorfellow said:

Hello,

When attempting to save a Web Clip to my Evernote account, my browser's (Safari) Evernote extension required me to sign in to my Evernote account. After logging in and saving the Web Clip, no other notes are seen in my Evernote account online, just the Web Clip.  My iOS Evernote account (same username and password) shows 7,000+ notes. Any ideas as to what has happened and what I need to do about this?  Thank you for any suggestions.

Welcome to the forums. Check to be sure you signed in to Evernote in Safari using the correct credentials. It is phenomenally easy to use a different email address and accidentally create a new, empty account.

How would I know if it is the "new" web client. and how would I downgrade?  I'm just logging in at Evernote.com, so I don't know how to access a different version.  And yes, I am using my same login credentials as on my iOS and MacOS Evernote clients.

• Level 5

If you are inside of your account, you can see which version you are on if you follow the picture posted by @DTLow. If you are offered to switch to the previous version of EN, you are currently on the new one. The new one is known to have issues, because it is used as a testing ground for new features.

The most likely reason if you get no content at all is that you logged in with a wrong user name. One typo in the user name will lead to a new account, not to the existing one. It will have the same password (because you entered it when accidentally creating the second account), but of course it will be empty.