IpadIOS v10.01 still flakey ?

Still getting notes in v10.01 incorrectly located in different notebooks compared to properly synced desktop version. Have revoked ios version so as to not undo work done on desktop. Will wait and see if future ios releases work properly ( ie full testing before release as a production version). I pay for a subscription for working alpha’s, I do not provide a free testing service via support mediated troubleshooting.  I will use Notion/Pocket on ipad in the interim. Is ios app using an out of date notebook:notes index, rather than syncing to current version ?

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, achu1010 said:

Have revoked ios version so as to not undo work done on desktop. Will wait and see if future ios releases work properly

Good plan   
Monitor the feedback/issues forums to identify anything of concern

• Level 5
1 hour ago, achu1010 said:

Still getting notes in v10.01 incorrectly located in different notebooks compared to properly synced desktop version. Have revoked ios version so as to not undo work done on desktop. Will wait and see if future ios releases work properly ( ie full testing before release as alpha versions). 

Have you compared the iOS local situation to the EN server, or to the desktop ?

The desktop with it's own data base can be off due to syncing problems in the past. For me the first test is always between the iOS device (each one) and the EN server, as shown in the web client.

When I compared I had only one issue on one iOS-device, which showed to be an unsynced notebook shared to me. After we got that fixed, notes count is identical on both iOS devices, the web and the Mac client.

So I am currently not a happy user, but at least no syncing issues.

Thanks for the suggestion. The web version is correct and aligns with both a windows desktop and laptop versions. I did a reorganisation of my note in notebooks about thee weeks ago, well prior to the ios update, and all versions were at that time all aligned & in-sync with each other. After the ios v10 update, I both deleted & re-installed the new ios app and also revoked the old access. So should have been a clean slate with alignment to web/windows. Sadly, not yet. Showing about 5500 notes in @inbox when that should be almost zero.

Seems to me like it is still pretty unstable.  As I'm typing words will appear as expected, disappear and then reappear 3 seconds later.  Clearly in a normal flow you've started retyping the word in those 3 seconds...

Almost every note created isn't syncing, same applies to notes changed on the iPad.

I'm on an iPad Pro using a 360mbps Internet connection and every other app is fine, so it's not the environment.

Same here, again.  If I go to clip an article, on the iPad or the iPhone (both running latest iOS14), the "Share to" function simply does not work.

I "clip" the article from Safari or Flipboard, and I get the clip dialog asking me to input a title (as I've said elsewhere - I don't want to be typing titles in while I'm just clipping articles on the fly).

Then when I tap on "Save" - nothing happens except that window disappears.  The article/website/whatever is NOT synced to Evernote - not even to the local Evernote on the same device.

This is seriously broken, and despite CEO Small's comments that they're releasing the updated iOS version "because it's ready" - it is nowhere near ready.

We desperately need to back-grade to v8 latest, even if it is given a different version number to let iOS overwrite the newer version with it.  The current release is totally unusable.

I've been a Premium subscriber almost since EN started, and have suffered through numerous "upgrades" in the past, but this is by far the most serious failure.

If anyone from Evernote is actually monitoring these forums, PLEASE urgently give us back the previous version that worked, to allow you to fix this current badly broken release before re-releasing it.

• Like 1