Been hacked - Can I tell if anything has been downloaded?

Hello, I have recently been notified by evernote that I have been hacked. I was pretty quick on logging in and changing my password and adding 2 step. Less than 10 mins. But - How can I tell if anything has been copied or downloaded? I've been using evernote to scan and store many documents - family passports and financial details. About as bad as it gets really. Any suggestions as to how to tell if anything has been stolen?

• Level 5*

Just to be clear, someone accessed your account using your id/password

>>How can I tell if anything has been copied or downloaded? 

afaik  there's no method.

>>I've been using evernote to scan and store many documents - family passports and financial details. About as bad as it gets really.

Most hackers are looking for passwords to other services

fwiw  I encrypt my sensitive data

• Level 5*
On 6/1/2020 at 9:22 PM, BenLeeke said:

But - How can I tell if anything has been copied or downloaded?

Hi. Sorry to hear this - as @DTLow pointed out,  the account would have been accessed with your ID, so there's no way to know exactly what might have been viewed by others -vs- what you were looking at yourself.  I agree there's no method to check that we're aware of.  :(

• Level 5

There is up to my knowledge no way to learn what has been viewed or copied.

There is a way to check how often the account may have been accessed. Behind each access is the IP and the rough location from which the access took place, and by what device. Hackers usually cloak this, so device and location are most likely not the real ones. But at least you can see whether, when and how often your account was accessed. Devices and IPs unknown to yourself probably belong to the bad guys.

The screenshot is from the EN web client on my iPad:

image.thumb.jpeg.e27c236f4bd32bb98349cb87c8002905.jpeg

• Thanks 1