No Notes Found for Tags

I have created a number of notes, all of which have tags. When I go to 'tags' I see the quantity of notes for each tag. However, when I click on that tag, I always see 'no notes found' regardless of the tag.

I have tried logging out and in again.

• Level 5*
On 2/25/2020 at 4:06 PM, DCadman said:

I have created a number of notes, all of which have tags. When I go to 'tags' I see the quantity of notes for each tag. However, when I click on that tag, I always see 'no notes found' regardless of the tag.

I have tried logging out and in again.

What is your context when you click on the tag?  All notes, a specific notebook, or in the midst of a search?  Try clicking on All Notes and then clicking on a tag.

• 10 months later...
On 2/28/2020 at 2:07 PM, CalS said:

What is your context when you click on the tag?  All notes, a specific notebook, or in the midst of a search?  Try clicking on All Notes and then clicking on a tag.

It doesn’t work in any search category

On 2/28/2020 at 2:07 PM, CalS said:

Context is irerelevant doesn’t work on any

• Level 5*
On 1/10/2021 at 3:35 PM, Curbside Comfort said:

Not working on web or IOS

This post is almost a year old.  Are you referring to the newest versions of  the web and IOS?  If I press on a tag in the tag list on new IOS on my phone I do get a list of notes. On the other hand the tag list isn't right.  A tag appears which does not exist.  Does not instill a lot of confidence.  🤷‍♂️