There is a big problem in one essential feature. 
When you creates any list, text sise will gets smaller with each line. Some people have an opposite problem. This is relelvant when you tap to enter, start writing and then clear the line - text gets smaller(or bigger).
I found, it depends on "note field size", which you set. If it smaller 100 persent - text size will gets smaller, in other way - will gets bigeer. You need to fix it, it is shameful bug for such a big company.

Info: Stock android 8.1

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everybody,

I confirm, I have the same problem.

For me, the text increase each time after Return to the line.

The parameter "note field size", was set to 100 p

Only appear on my mobile Honor P6+ (BLN-L21) and working on Android Ver.7. an dusing Evernote Ver.8.9

Doesn't apper on computer running on Windows

Is you can see on the attachment it's only the text who is changing of size, not the list numbering.

Thanks to resolve this problem

Regards

Philippe

Capture.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hi  

I am having issues with the font decreasing in size on bullet lists. 

Device is s10+ and Evernote version 8.9.1  

It's been fine until I reset my phone and installed Evernote again.

Not an issue on my windows app.

Any solutions out there? 

Thanks  

• Level 5*
On 5/19/2019 at 9:57 AM, Silverill said:

Hi  

I am having issues with the font decreasing in size on bullet lists. 

Device is s10+ and Evernote version 8.9.1  

It's been fine until I reset my phone and installed Evernote again.

Not an issue on my windows app.

Any solutions out there? 

Thanks  

Nothing new yet that I'm aware of - as you're a subscriber,  you could raise this with Support and get some direct feedback - 

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Nothing new yet that I'm aware of - as you're a subscriber,  you could raise this with Support and get some direct feedback - 

Thanks, Will do.

I did reinstall the app, and all is well for now.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I discovered this bug as well: on my Android tablet I increased the note zoom and now, if I create a bullet list, the text size costantly increases when adding bullets. Funny thing: you can't change text size, but the app can do it by itself. Skynet si coming!! 😅

I have exactly the same problem and it bugs me as I use my notes to write design instructions and I want formatting but if text size keeps changing its a mess. 

So, my work around is I get the layout exactly as I want with little formatting. If any glitches arise during text entry I SELECT ALL for whole note then on the right menu I choose Simplify Formatting (see my menu below on Evernote For Android App on my Galaxy S6 phone and it'll correct size to a default you started with. BUT if you have added any formatting on the text (bold, headings underlined, bullet points lists, numbering etc. you will lose all that. Hence the reason I format after I've added text and am happy with sizes and layouts However, when I go back to reformat by select, if I notice a mistake AFTER I've added a lot of formatting and need to resize it, splify formatting will LOSE ALL my formatting again. 

Screenshot_20200112-172802.png

• 9 months later...

Just another person checking in on this that also has this problem with text getting smaller after each bullet item.

It's been 16 months since this issue was posted... How on earth has this not been fixed or at least acknowledged by Evernote?

This bug is one of the main reasons I don't use the Evernote Android app.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm also an Android Evernote user upseted by the "size font problem" (and was very surprised such a basic demand was "still on work") ...

I use to copy-paste notes/texts/links on Evernote, and want to paste only "plain text", but it doesn't work, so there should be a "working option" in next release (but not 2 years from nom ... please)

To by-pass this problem, I discovered an Android little app : PlainText, which solve the problem by "simplifying the formatted text in clipboard". It saves me time and frustration.

So, we "all" hope new Android Evernote version to bring out ASAP, without all these annoying "basic-no-features".