I hate the new format!!! Change it back . .

I've been a dedicated user of Evernote for years, and I just installed the latest version on my PC.  I have to say - I hate the new format!  It is very hard to read.

Does anyone know how we can change it back?  I've looked in the settings and am unable to find any way to change the font setting for the entire program.

For the programmers - I've never had anything negative to say about Evernote, and I love the product!  But visually - this new change is incredibly hard to read, and not a desirable change!!!

• Level 5*
On 9/21/2018 at 1:51 PM, Marti003 said:

Does anyone know how we can change it back? 

Generally, you have control of the software installed on your device.
If you don't like the reviews for a release, don't install it.
You can also delete the current installation and install a previous version.

• Level 5*
On 9/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, Marti003 said:

I've been a dedicated user of Evernote for years, and I just installed the latest version on my PC.  I have to say - I hate the new format!  It is very hard to read.

Does anyone know how we can change it back?  I've looked in the settings and am unable to find any way to change the font setting for the entire program.

For the programmers - I've never had anything negative to say about Evernote, and I love the product!  But visually - this new change is incredibly hard to read, and not a desirable change!!!

Which version are you having issue with?

• Level 5*
On 9/21/2018 at 4:51 PM, Marti003 said:

It helps Evernote out if you can be specific about exactly what things you are objecting too.

9 hours ago, DTLow said:

Generally, you have control of the software installed on your device.
If you don't like the reviews for a release, don't install it.
You can also delete the current installation and install a previous version.

Great advice, @DTLow  I am using that motto with the new Apple updates!

Archived