Selection of Multiple notes in web

rwl

Idea

9 replies to this idea

We still have the option of reverting to the old web version. I did so, and now the ability to select multiple notes returned.

Go to Account Settings > Evernote Web> and choose to use the old version. 

I agree.   I use web-client only!  I "never" use 'thick-client', for I have migrated to Chromebook.  

As my old notes expire -- no longer serve me -- I seek a way to select and expire multiple notes in one blow.   

Multi-select functionality is so valuable to me, I would be willing to set a toggle to enable it; and then disable it.

First time posting here, I've migrated from the desktop version to web client and it's made life a LOT easier and I'm using EN much more. However, there needs to be a select multiple notes functionality. 

I'm just about to start the "Building a Second Brain" course and will be significantly relying on Evernote. It's amazing this feature isn't enabled on the web client and seems it would be a simple addition. 

Plus 10 for this feature request. 

I've been checking in once a year since I terminated my paid account and migrated to another service a few years ago. Evernote has some really nice features but the lack of multi-select on web is and will always be a blocker for me. This has been requested from various users since at least 2015 but the Evernote team just don't seem to care. It's a pity.  One example:

Sometimes I wonder if this forum is created by a competitor of Evernote just to piss-off  Evenote users by letting them live in a state of chronic ignorance.

On 12/26/2017 at 9:12 PM, Emy said:

We still have the option of reverting to the old web version. I did so, and now the ability to select multiple notes returned.

Go to Account Settings > Evernote Web> and choose to use the old version. 

@EmyI'm back on the old version... how do I now select multiple notes?

• Like 2