Multi-Page WebClip (WebClipper)

Ekkehard

Idea

I would like to "webclip" articles, which go over several pages. Actually I have to webclip each single page or only to clip the first page. If I am reading later the evernote note, I have to return to the original webpage to read the rest. Here it would be very helpfulI if evernote could clip all pages during my first visit.

Best regards

Ekkehard

23-08-_2017_15-16-08-small.jpg

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried using 'Simplified Article'?  Evernote did clip multi-page articles into one with a previous version of clipper "Clearly" that also simplified pages,  but I never tested out how far that went - there could well have been many pages it could not clip.  You could also look for the 'print' option on many web pages which often includes the whole document (although it also sometimes tries to activate the printer direct). 

If I have problems getting the full article I tend to clip a bookmark or the first page to get some search keywords for the index,  then when I actually come back to read it,  I'll read the original and clip each page as I read it - if I decide it's worth doing that.

The "print page" idea is good! On that article it worked and solved my problem. THANK YOU.

Some websites offer also an option "show article on one page", but as the websites earn more money if their users visit more pages, I can  understand that most sites don´t offer this option. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Ekkehard said:

Here it would be very helpfulI if evernote could clip all pages during my first visit.

So, if a web site contains 50 sub-pages, you'd want all pages downloaded to a note
Or would it be separate notes

The links in the clipping would still point to the web page, or should these be altered

Archived