Sort-Functions

Nicole Bertsch

Idea

Hi Guys,

I really, really need the possibility to do different kind of sortings in EVERY SINGLE NOTEBOOK! In some notebooks, I create the entries in the way to sort after the title, in some others it's important for me to see the newest entries first. It's awful for me to have the same sorting in all the notebooks.

Best,

Nicole

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Nicole Bertsch said:

I really, really need the possibility to do different kind of sortings in EVERY SINGLE NOTEBOOK! In some notebooks

I up-voted
I have few notebooks, but I'd like to save sort/view options for saved search shortcuts
Currently in IOS, I have to manually adjust the settings for each shortcut
I have this scripted on my Mac
I understand this feature has been implemented in the Windows platform

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, DTLow said:

I understand this feature is built in for the Windows platform

It was added to the desktop platform in a recent update - presumably working its way through the system to other OS's

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, Nicole Bertsch said:

But why this is still not possible for my iPhone-App?

Do you really need to know the "Why"?

I'm satisfied that there is a lot of development work to be done, and the work has to be prioritized.

On the plus side; Evernote is working towards a common editor which should help with features being available on all platforms.

On 6/1/2017 at 10:01 PM, Nicole Bertsch said:

Hi Guys,

I really, really need the possibility to do different kind of sortings in EVERY SINGLE NOTEBOOK! In some notebooks, I create the entries in the way to sort after the title, in some others it's important for me to see the newest entries first. It's awful for me to have the same sorting in all the notebooks.

Best,

Nicole

What. Nicole. Said. Seriously… We've been asking for this for YEARS.

Archived