• Level 5*

Your Windows Evernote is showing a sync error (the exclamation point (!) over the Sync button).Hold the Ctrl key down and click on the Sync button with your left mouse button.

Also see: 

@gazumped & @jefito: I still have 10 GB remaining and I tried copying the note to new note. It is being copied. Holding control while pressing the sync button results in nothing, I have also tried all troubleshooting from the link.

I have tried everything for troubleshooting, I just submitted a ticket #1927108, I am using a premium evernote but do not know how to have direct support. Any replies are greatly appreciated 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, csihilling said:

May be a silly question, but is the notebook a local one?  Right click on the notebook  in the notebook list and select properties.

I was going to ask that, but the prior screen cap of the web client (removed for privacy reasons??) had the "for Reymond" notebook showing. Maybe if the noebook was converted from standard to local, and hadn't been synced yet (or there was a problem), I could see it, but that says to me that it's not local.

• Level 5*
49 minutes ago, jefito said:

I was going to ask that, but the prior screen cap of the web client (removed for privacy reasons??) had the "for Reymond" notebook showing. Maybe if the noebook was converted from standard to local, and hadn't been synced yet (or there was a problem), I could see it, but that says to me that it's not local.

Thanks, didn't see the screen shot...

@everyone : No the notebook is not a public one and yes the screenshots were removed due to privacy concerns from my employer. The notebook was clipped from outlook which got imported but didn't sync.

I tried exporting it and re importing it into a temporary notebook but it didn't work too and got the following error message for notes that failed to import

Error processing document: Invalid a href attribute:xxx.xxx.xxx

The link inside "xxx.xxx.xxx" contains the link "file:///xxx.xxx.xxx". 

There is also similar kind of error present in the log which i believe is the issue, I am going to try some solutions and will get back here if they work :)

@ Everyone : Thank You Very Much for your help.

The problem has been resolved. First I listed notes with error by Ctrl + sync then by removing the link with error ( selecting the link with error and pressing Ctrl + Shift + R ) on each note, the error was gone and they were automatically synced :)

Archived