How long does it take to reset cycle?

For the first time since I've started using evernote, I have run up to my upload limit of 60mb.  (I'm a "free user").  Account info has been showing "0 days left in cycle" for 1 1/2 days now but my limit has yet to reset.  Is there anything I can do to "force" a reset?  Or am I stuck just waiting until some program gets an alert and realizes my data-cycle has started over?

Bill W

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, wildbill001 said:

For the first time since I've started using evernote, I have run up to my upload limit of 60mb.  (I'm a "free user").  Account info has been showing "0 days left in cycle" for 1 1/2 days now but my limit has yet to reset.  Is there anything I can do to "force" a reset?  Or am I stuck just waiting until some program gets an alert and realizes my data-cycle has started over?

You might log into the web platform (www.evernote.com) and verify those reset numbers

• Level 5*
40 minutes ago, wildbill001 said:

Bill W

As DTLow suggested, check the website to ensure your client is accurate. If it is, contact support. I've never not had my account reset properly in 8+ years, but if that happens, only EN support could address it.

I have the same problem. I have the most recent version of Evernote. It shows that my account limit is reached, but today is the first day of my cycle. I can't seem to find a way to reach support though. I am a free user. Can't I contact support if I am a free user? 

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, aspa said:

I have the same problem. I have the most recent version of Evernote. It shows that my account limit is reached

As per the previous posts, you can get more accurate figures from Evernote Web (www.evernote.com)

A reboot of your device may correct the cycle reset figures

Archived