receipts

@pwutt

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, @pwutt said:

Can you scan and send paper orientated receipts to EN? And if so how can you retrieve them back to be printed ?

I save all my receipts as scanned and filed in Evernote.

Evernote has a print options, or you can open the attached file in other apps and print; for example Adobe for pdfs 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, @pwutt said:

Thanks, I wasn't certain , do you need any  particuler level of EN or can it be done with basic or premium or what,  please?

Same feature for all account levels - you just have different upload size limits

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, @pwutt said:

Can you scan and send paper orientated receipts to EN? And if so how can you retrieve them back to be printed ?

And you can use the Scannable app on a phone to snap the receipt and send a PDF of it to EN.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, csihilling said:

And you can use the Scannable app on a phone to snap the receipt and send a PDF of it to EN.

32 minutes ago, jbenson2 said:

So I use a similar program called CamScanner on my Android phone. It is perfect for thermal paper receipts.

I think the point is, you don't actually need a "scanner" if your device has a camera.

I mostly use the camera on my iPad/iPhone, instead of my flatbed scanner.

Evernote also has a built in camera feature, although external apps may have more features.
For IOS, the Scanable app is an easy choice; free, created and supported by Evernote 

• Level 5
12 minutes ago, DTLow said:

although external apps may have more features.

That is why I use the CamScanner app. It does a lot more than just a phone.

The app has intelligent solutions for document management on all devices (not just Apple). I usually forward my receipts to Evernote.

It captures information precisely, trims down to just the document. Allows sharing, annotating and managing documents for different purposes. 

The contents are easily-accessed, organized and the collaboration is efficient.

It has Cloud Sync and 200M cloud space for FREE. Access all the documents anytime on any devices just with the account logged in.

Archived