two devices, And on any number of computers using Evernote Web

New policy states 2 devices "and on any number of computers using Evernote Web. So, if my English is correct I can use it on 2 iphones and all the computers I have using Evernote Web. But, it doesn't sync on my computer, even after I put in my Username.

• Level 5*

From the Evernote Devices FAQ (https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/218558068): "As a Basic subscriber, you can sync your account using the Evernote app on up to two devices, and on any number of computers using Evernote Web. Upgrade to Plus or Premium to sync the Evernote app on three or more devices."  

Your iPhones count against the limit, as do any devices using a sync-able Evernote client (Evernote Windows, Evernote Mac, Evernote Android, etc.). The Evernote web client doesn't sync, and doesn't count against the 2-device limit.

Are you having trouble logging into an Evernote web client?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, coolgrandma said:

New policy states 2 devices "and on any number of computers using Evernote Web. So, if my English is correct I can use it on 2 iphones and all the computers I have using Evernote Web. But, it doesn't sync on my computer, even after I put in my Username.

I've been using the Evernote Web platform for years as backup to my devices.

I just sign on with my username/password, and I have access to all my notes.

Note: There is no sync function, you are using your browser and accessing your notes directly on the Evernote servers.

• Level 5
4 hours ago, coolgrandma said:

I think a little more detail might help in understanding the problem. Are you saying you can't log on to your Evernote account at all, using Evernote Web? Or that you can log on, but your notes there are not synced to your notes on the iPhones?

Archived