Turn off "Clipped" notification?

hoso

How do I turn off the "Clipped" notification that appears after I use the Web Clipper? Having to click "Close" every time makes me not want to use the Clipper any more!

If there's no way to turn it off, please add this feature.

How do I turn off the "Clipped" notification that appears after I use the Web Clipper? Having to click "Close" every time makes me not want to use the Clipper any more!

If there's no way to turn it off, please add this feature.

I would also like to know how to turn this off.  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I personally like the "Clipped" notification.

Without the "Clipped" notification, one may wonder if the item was actually clipped.  Then I can see someone wanting a notification that the item they clipped was actually clipped.  In order to verify it was clipped, they have to go into their Evernote account to verify.  Now, that would be annoying to have to do.

Without the "Clipped" notification, one may wonder if the item was actually clipped.  Then I can see someone wanting a notification that the item they clipped was actually clipped.  In order to verify it was clipped, they have to go into their Evernote account to verify.  Now, that would be annoying to have to do.

It could just blink a quick message for 0.5s => "clipping saved" instead of a huge box with tips and info and links, which you need to manually close.

It could just blink a quick message for 0.5s => "clipping saved" instead of a huge box with tips and info and links, which you need to manually close.

I like that solution!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived