Notes not showing

Yep. I have had the same issue a long time. I click on any notebook and nothing shows.PLUS, I start scrolling through my notes and they either aren't there or disappear. I have to hit refresh to get anything to appear and it still doesn't scroll. And as you see, I have 104 notes. I'm on a Macbook Pro and I'm using the browser not the app.

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 1.03.36 PM.png

• Level 5

Thanks, @PDOG. I can't tell whether you, @support@laurenfrances.com, and @Trauma are all experiencing the same problem in the same circumstances, but you've given enough info to start.

Pdog, since you're on a Mac I assume you're using Safari. Someone else with experience in that environment is going to need to chime in, but I do know there have been reports of various issues with the Web beta version and Safari, including disappearing notes. Take a look at this thread:

• Level 5

Just tried it with Safari and Firefox on my MacBookPro. Note count is identical in both browsers and equal to the one in the desktop client.

Probably it is the issue known from the beta editor. I would switch to classical and try again. You find this in the settings, right above the "Log Out" option.

• Level 5
5 hours ago, PDOG said:

Actually @Dave-in-Decatur I use Chrome, never use Safari. I'm also not using the new version of Evernote @PinkElephant. So I really think it's a bug. But it's a pretty bad bug. I'm thinking about moving away from Evernote all together for that reason.

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 9.34.49 AM.png

Sorry, my bad for assuming. Have you tried using all 3 of the available Web versions: beta, classic, and "previous"? You can switch between beta and classic using the button at bottom right of the window. For "previous" you have to click on your profile initial at top left and use the Account menu. I'd be surprised if all of these were failing to display the notes. But I've been surprised before.

Hi Everyone. So I ended up switching from that classic version to the new version and have had no issues. So that's good. Maybe the older version was not playing well with Chrome on Mac. But works great now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1