Premium account still can't access note history

desuyo

Idea

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is a repeat, I can't find the answer after digging around for an hour. I recently upgraded to a premium account so that I could access the history of a note. However, looking on the web app, the desktop app (osx), and my iphone app, the option to view a note's history is still inaccessible to me (they're grayed out). Is there something I am missing? Thanks!

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, desuyo said:

However, looking on the web app, the desktop app (osx), and my iphone app, the option to view a note's history is still inaccessible to me (they're grayed out). Is there something I am missing?

Note history is not available on the iPhone
On my Mac, I access note history at the bottom of Note Details459715994_ScreenShot2019-08-02at07_08_13.png.a16438f165ba4aabeb561cc440b9880a.png

I'd recommend contacting support at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action  
There's a chat option

Note History is not available in notes shared to you. Only the owner of the notebook that is shared to you can access Note History associated to those notes, even if you create notes in their notebook. 

The New Evernote Web shows Note History for shared notes, which it shouldn't. Thanks for reporting this. I let our engineering team know about it and we hope to fix it soon to minimize confusion.