Ron Bailey 42

Double accounts help required

Evernote has me running around in circles. I now seem to have 2 or even 3 accounts. I have thousands of notes that I can’t access on my desktop but I can on my iPad. I have tried to contact help/support and the system just goes in circles. Help;support is impenetrable. I have a premium account but it tries to persuade me to upgrade to a premium account! They suggest I get a ticket but I can’t get a ticket because I can’t get through to help/support which tells me the page doesn’t exist! Where do I go from here? Notion? I really do need to find someone who will listen to me.

thank you for any help

RonBailey

Hi.  Sorry you're having such a torrid time.  It can be too easy to set up more than one account in Evernote - logging in and signing up are sometimes a little too close together.  Each account though should have its own unique email address - which could also include typo errors in your standard address that will cause problems when you're signing in.

Getting help should be straightforward - Evernote Support (we're mainly other users here) are contactable at https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new - there's a 'continue as a guest' option if your premium account login is not accessible to you.

On 7/9/2019 at 2:11 PM, Ron Bailey 42 said:

I have a premium account

Your badge in the sidebar indicates you're posting here with your Basic account.