Bring Back Reminders!

PuddinHead

Idea

I have been very frustrated trying to find the Reminder Icon with the latest version (Chrome on Windows).  Then I read the new features and they said you have to switch back to the old version to use reminders.  This seems insane.  It is such a natural and necessary feature, why remove it?  Is it now only for paid members?

He is the new features note that says switch back...

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209006027?utm_campaign=help_whats_new&utm_medium=account_menu&utm_source=evernote-web

11 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

There is a new version of the web client available for beta testing.
It demonstrates new UI features,  but is without the full featureset.

I'd recomend you avoid this version if you're concerned.

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, ChikaraMike said:

Looks like it's gone for Mac desktop client users as well ;-(

The easy access to them has been removed but you can find them by clicking on the ellipsis.  I'm not thrilled about this change either.

• Level 5*
On 12/13/2018 at 2:37 AM, ChikaraMike said:

Looks like it's gone for Mac desktop client users as well ;-(

This post pertains to the Evernote web client -- you should probably post about problems with the Mac client in a Mac-specific forum, probably, here.

• Level 5*
41 minutes ago, satc18 said:

I too am very disappointed with the lack of reminders feature in the new Chrome app. It works amazing in the old chrome app, and on my android.

PLEASE bring back reminders in the new chrome version!

I don't know anything about "the new chrome version".  If you're using the new web beta version revert to the standard version.

• Level 5*
On 12/25/2018 at 12:03 PM, satc18 said:

I too am very disappointed with the lack of reminders feature in the new Chrome app. It works amazing in the old chrome app, and on my android.

You are probably using the beta version, which is known to be incomplete and in-progress. Use the following link to go back to the "current version": https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action?disableIonToPrevious=

Archived