How to choose "Your current plan"?

Can someone tell me how to pick "Your current plan" from this popup? Does anyone see the "Your current plan" option in this window? Anyway, when I mouse over, I saw the cursor changed to a hand so I clicked on it but nothing happens. This is frustrating! By the way this is on my MacBook Pro.

Separate issue, does free accounts get tech support from Evernote? I couldn't find a way to contact Evernote tech support at all.

Screenshot 2018-10-18 20.08.47.png

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, ljCharlie said:

Can someone tell me how to pick "Your current plan" from this popup?

Not sure about that.  IAC, your Avatar says you are on the BASIC plan at the moment.

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, ljCharlie said:

Can someone tell me how to pick "Your current plan" from this popup? Does anyone see the "Your current plan" option in this window? Anyway, when I mouse over, I saw the cursor changed to a hand so I clicked on it but nothing happens. This is frustrating! By the way this is on my MacBook Pro.

You're showing an enrollment page.  To subscribe, click on one of the payment options at the bottom.

To identify your current plan, access your account settings

714302631_ScreenShot2018-10-19at11_49_47.png.3809923abce966a98eedff83069d152b.png

>>Separate issue, does free accounts get tech support from Evernote? I couldn't find a way to contact Evernote tech support at all.

All accounts can contact Support on
Twitter @evernotehelps   

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, ljCharlie said:

I do not want to upgrade...basic is all I needed at the moment. Regardless if I'm Basic or not, I should see a button option on the Basic column, correct?

Not sure why you would.  Basic is the default unless you upgrade your subscription.

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, ljCharlie said:

Yes, every time I launch Evernote in my MacBook Pro I always get this window. Why? Is it because I have too many device linked to one account that is Basic plan?

I would say that's the explanation; too many devices logged in to your account.

Log into the web platform (www.evernote.com) and check the device list in your account settings
Revoke access to non-active devices.

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, ljCharlie said:

Okay, so I tried to Unsync Devices but the Save to continue button is never active to click to continue.

There might be a problem revoking access to the device you're currently using.
Try the web platform instead; or your other devices.

Thanks, DTLow. Going through the web works by revoking other devices. For some reason the macOS app method just doesn't work. Evernote should fix it or at least have better error message instead of frustrate their users.

• Ex Employees

@ljCharlie If your above screenshot was taken from the Mac client (I'm not familiar with that specific screen), it would make sense that you can't revoke the device you are currently on. If you checked another device, did the button become clickable? If not, I can send this to the Mac team as a bug.

Yes, it was taken on my MacBook Pro. It should at least give me all the connected devices so I can decide which devices to revoke instead of just disabled the Save and continue button without any message. If this method of revoking is not working or recommended, there should be message or a link to the account's profile settings to revoke it there instead.

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, ljCharlie said:

Yes, it was taken on my MacBook Pro. It should at least give me all the connected devices so I can decide which devices to revoke

Just curious.  You're trying to access Evernote with your Mac.
Why is the device you're dropping the Mac?

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, ljCharlie said:

Are you suggesting that I should not use the Evernote Mac app?

You should not use the app on the Mac if you're revoking access to the Mac.
You should not use the app on the Windows device if you're revoking access to the Windows device.

Archived