Marlborough2017

How to open a ".one" file on a Mac with Evernote?

Unfortunately, I am unable to open a local ".one" file on my Mac? I have tried downloading the "import evernote to onenote" yet what I am trying to do is import .one file onto evernote. Yet everytime I try and do this, Evernote does not allow me to import any files.

Best,

Hi.  You're using an 'import Evernote to onenote' app to import a onenote file into Evernote???

There is an Import option in Evernote for OneNote files.  This needed serious updating after OneNote changed their app rather a lot.  It may or may not currently work.  There's no way that I know of to 'open' a OneNote file with Evernote.  If Import doesn't work you'd need to look at OneNote's export options to see if there's a format like HTML which you can import via a browser,  or there's always copy and paste from one open app to the other...

More detail please about what you're wanting to do?

On 2017-03-06 at 8:46 AM, Marlborough2017 said:

Unfortunately, I am unable to open a local ".one" file on my Mac? I have tried downloading the "import evernote to onenote" yet what I am trying to do is import .one file onto evernote. Yet everytime I try and do this, Evernote does not allow me to import any files.

Evernote allows you to attach files to a note.  They can be any type, PDF, doc, xls... or .one

However, you need the native application to open the files.  
I'm guessing .one is a format used by One Note

Evernote opens .enex files, but no  other formats