drag & drop hyperlinkability (into any note - from secondary column notes )

peer.schmid

Idea

Hey there -

apart from loving everything there is so far - I'd love to see tthe possibility to drag&drop notes (eg. from the secondary column) into any other note by creating an internal or (proper perma- ) hyperlink to the note,... so I can make shortcuts to different To-Dos for different projects (notes or notebooks) )and funnel them into another note.

It actually works when you drag & drop a note into "itself" - the same note only tho,...... however -  it would be killa to implement a short "mouse-down" and make the notes "drag & droppable" into other "notes",....... hope you get what I am trying to get across :)

anyhow,.... U RULE !

:)

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 1/5/2017 at 7:07 PM, peer.schmid said:

Hey there -

apart from loving everything there is so far - I'd love to see tthe possibility to drag&drop notes (eg. from the secondary column) into any other note by creating an internal or (proper perma- ) hyperlink to the note,... so I can make shortcuts to different To-Dos for different projects (notes or notebooks) )and funnel them into another note.

It actually works when you drag & drop a note into "itself" - the same note only tho,...... however -  it would be killa to implement a short "mouse-down" and make the notes "drag & droppable" into other "notes",....... hope you get what I am trying to get across :)

anyhow,.... U RULE !

:)

Workaround.  Open the target note in its own window and then drag the other note into it.  Windows anyway.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, csihilling said:

Workaround.  Open the target note in its own window and then drag the other note into it.  Windows anyway.

Works on a Mac too.  Very cool - no more Copy/Paste Link for me for internal links

I don't even have to open the target in it's own window

Archived