Notes missin when transferring from iPhone to Android

• Level 5*

Hi.  Please check your account from a desktop via a web browser and Evernote.com.  If you sign in there,  and your notes are present in full,  it's the sync between the web server and your new phone that is the problem.  Mobile devices don't download the note database,  just an index for searching;  and when you open a note it's downloaded in full.  Are you in a good signal area when you see partial notes?  Do you allow enough time for the note to download fully?

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, cytingze said:

What is the right way to sync contacts from iPhone to Android?

Evernote Syncing is   device <> to Evernote servers 
there is no device <> device syncing i.e no iPhone to Android syncing

As @gazumped said
- you can verify the master version of your notes on the Evernote Servers at www.evernote.com
- very little content is maintained on mobile devices (exception for offline notebooks)

On 11/30/2016 at 2:35 PM, DTLow said:

Evernote Syncing is   device <> to Evernote servers 
there is no device <> device syncing i.e no iPhone to Android syncing

As @gazumped said
- you can verify the master version of your notes on the Evernote Servers at www.evernote.com
- very little content is maintained on mobile devices (exception for offline notebooks)

cool, i will try it later as the connection is not good in here.

On 2016/11/29 at 3:04 PM, cytingze said:

I have many notes on my iPhone 5S and want to transfer them to my new Moto Z. I signed in my account on my new phone and some of the notes are missing or incomplete. What is the right way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android?

In fact, there are many apps,softwares or online servers can help transfer contacts from phone to another, like Google Gmail. or Using VCards.

Certainly, your iphone will be able to export its contacts as "VCards" in one or the other way (if not directly, for this step the first part of Solver's answer can be used). Once you've got the *.vcf file on your computer, transfer it to your Android device. There, start the "contacts" (or "people") app, tap the "menu button" (or, if there is none, the "overflow menu" which looks like 3 dots stapled: "|"), chose "Export/Import", then "Import from SD card", and select the .vcf file – your contacts should be there

Archived