Upgraded and lost all notes

basslegend

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, basslegend said:

I find this situation intolerable, I've just upgraded to premium, set sign in with google, when I sign in it's still a basic account and all my notes have disappeared, most containing sensitive information, please sort this out now,

The usual cause of people loosing all their notes is using the wrong userid and password.  If you changed your userid, try to use the old userid

Hi @basslegend - I looked up the email address associated with your Evernote Forum account, and it's showing a new Basic Evernote account, created on November 7th, 2016. It sounds like you have a second Evernote account, associated with a different email address. If you'd like to send me a personal message with any other email addresses you own, I can check for an upgraded account.

2 hours ago, amanda_h said:

Hi @basslegend - I looked up the email address associated with your Evernote Forum account, and it's showing a new Basic Evernote account, created on November 7th, 2016. It sounds like you have a second Evernote account, associated with a different email address. If you'd like to send me a personal message with any other email addresses you own, I can check for an upgraded account.

Hi, PM'd you there

The same thing just happened to me.  I set up a Business Account less than a month ago and have been populating content for the last several weeks.  A few minutes ago I opened up Evernote and ALL of the Business Notes were gone.  PLEASE HELP!!!

I went to my account on the web and I can see the Notebooks but ALL Notes are gone.  I am VERY horrified by this because of the information that is potentially gone.

I had an old version of Evernote on my iOS on my iPhone 6s. I am running Version 9.3.5 and I just made a new folder called "Mansfield". Well I decided since I was going to use Evernote again, that I should update it. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS GONE!!!! the names of the folders are all there, BUT ALL THE NOTES ARE ALL GONE!!!! It's all SO IMPORTANT!!!!!! I'm SO ANGRY!!!!!! Someone please help me!!! It is NOT that I have a different account because the new folder is there but it is EMPTY!! As are all of my other notes. GONE!! So UPSET!!!!

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, ihateevernoterightnow said:

I had an old version of Evernote on my iOS on my iPhone 6s. I am running Version 9.3.5 and I just made a new folder called "Mansfield". Well I decided since I was going to use Evernote again, that I should update it. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS GONE!!!! the names of the folders are all there, BUT ALL THE NOTES ARE ALL GONE!!!! It's all SO IMPORTANT!!!!!! I'm SO ANGRY!!!!!! Someone please help me!!! It is NOT that I have a different account because the new folder is there but it is EMPTY!! As are all of my other notes. GONE!! So UPSET!!!!

Folders? or do you mean Notebooks

The master version of your notes is stored on the Evernote Servers
Are you able to log into the web platform (www.evernote.com) and verify your notes are really missing.

• Level 5*
On 11/17/2016 at 5:21 PM, Javier Santana said:

The same thing just happened to me.  I set up a Business Account less than a month ago and have been populating content for the last several weeks.  A few minutes ago I opened up Evernote and ALL of the Business Notes were gone.  PLEASE HELP!!!

If you have an Evernote business account, then you have all of the Evernote premium features, including note history and getting customer support.

Archived