Jump to content
Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
basslegend

Upgraded and lost all notes

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 
I find this situation intolerable, I've just upgraded to premium, set sign in with google, when I sign in it's still a basic account and all my notes have disappeared, most containing sensitive information, please sort this out now,
 
Thank You
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, basslegend said:

I find this situation intolerable, I've just upgraded to premium, set sign in with google, when I sign in it's still a basic account and all my notes have disappeared, most containing sensitive information, please sort this out now,

The usual cause of people loosing all their notes is using the wrong userid and password.  If you changed your userid, try to use the old userid

Share this post


Link to post

I don't remember my old password so changed it, now I can't find anything, need evernote to find my notes having spent £30 upgrading

Share this post


Link to post

Hi @basslegend - I looked up the email address associated with your Evernote Forum account, and it's showing a new Basic Evernote account, created on November 7th, 2016. It sounds like you have a second Evernote account, associated with a different email address. If you'd like to send me a personal message with any other email addresses you own, I can check for an upgraded account.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, amanda_h said:

Hi @basslegend - I looked up the email address associated with your Evernote Forum account, and it's showing a new Basic Evernote account, created on November 7th, 2016. It sounds like you have a second Evernote account, associated with a different email address. If you'd like to send me a personal message with any other email addresses you own, I can check for an upgraded account.

Hi, PM'd you there

Share this post


Link to post

The same thing just happened to me.  I set up a Business Account less than a month ago and have been populating content for the last several weeks.  A few minutes ago I opened up Evernote and ALL of the Business Notes were gone.  PLEASE HELP!!!

I went to my account on the web and I can see the Notebooks but ALL Notes are gone.  I am VERY horrified by this because of the information that is potentially gone.

Share this post


Link to post

I had an old version of Evernote on my iOS on my iPhone 6s. I am running Version 9.3.5 and I just made a new folder called "Mansfield". Well I decided since I was going to use Evernote again, that I should update it. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS GONE!!!! the names of the folders are all there, BUT ALL THE NOTES ARE ALL GONE!!!! It's all SO IMPORTANT!!!!!! I'm SO ANGRY!!!!!! Someone please help me!!! It is NOT that I have a different account because the new folder is there but it is EMPTY!! As are all of my other notes. GONE!! So UPSET!!!!
 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, ihateevernoterightnow said:

I had an old version of Evernote on my iOS on my iPhone 6s. I am running Version 9.3.5 and I just made a new folder called "Mansfield". Well I decided since I was going to use Evernote again, that I should update it. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS GONE!!!! the names of the folders are all there, BUT ALL THE NOTES ARE ALL GONE!!!! It's all SO IMPORTANT!!!!!! I'm SO ANGRY!!!!!! Someone please help me!!! It is NOT that I have a different account because the new folder is there but it is EMPTY!! As are all of my other notes. GONE!! So UPSET!!!!
 

Folders? or do you mean Notebooks

The master version of your notes is stored on the Evernote Servers
Are you able to log into the web platform (www.evernote.com) and verify your notes are really missing.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/17/2016 at 5:21 PM, Javier Santana said:

The same thing just happened to me.  I set up a Business Account less than a month ago and have been populating content for the last several weeks.  A few minutes ago I opened up Evernote and ALL of the Business Notes were gone.  PLEASE HELP!!!

If you have an Evernote business account, then you have all of the Evernote premium features, including note history and getting customer support.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...