Evernote Not Importing 2 level folder

I was considering using evernote but it does not import my notes which are in rich text format. The folder is archived as Folder->Sub-Folders with each sub-folder containing a note... I'm curious why the import sub-folders option does not work. Any ideas?

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  I didn't understand the comment "The folder is archived as Folder->Sub-Folders " - are you saying that you have an Import Folder 'tree' set up as C:\Users\<USER>\Desktop\Evernote IMPORT FOLDER\SUB-IMPORT FOLDER ?

AFAIK if the main folder has been specified in Evernote > Tools > Import Folder and you followed the extra steps in the link above,  it should work...  If not,  I'd recommend restarting your system and then

1) setting up a basic folder with no sub folders and verify whether that works

2) recreating the folder tree you wish to use and re-defining it in Evernote > Tools

After that you would need to contact support!

Good luck...

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Everynote117 said:

I was considering using evernote but it does not import my notes which are in rich text format. The folder is archived as Folder->Sub-Folders with each sub-folder containing a note... I'm curious why the import sub-folders option does not work. Any ideas?

I wasn't aware you could import a folder to EN, let alone 2 level folders.
I usually import notes.  My process is to drag the files/notes into the EN import folder

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, DTLow said:

I wasn't aware you could import a folder to EN, let alone 2 level folders.

This is a WIndows thingie. You set up a folder and tell Evernote to watch it. Everything that gets added to the folder gets auto-imported into Evernote. Can be very useful.

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, jefito said:

This is a WIndows thingie. You set up a folder and tell Evernote to watch it. Everything that gets added to the folder gets auto-imported into Evernote. Can be very useful.

Everything.       - folders?     - 2 level folders?

Archived