Scannable not sending to Evernote

Petey Thorpe

On iOS 6S the Scannable app is not sending a scanned doc to Evernote. I get a message saying "Scannable Document saved to 'Scannable' notebook in Evernote." I had to manually create a "Scannable" notebook, but I still cannot find the saved document anywhere in Evernote.

In the Scannable app setting my default notebook is "Scannable" and I have a "Scannable" tag that is supposed to be added.  Yet still no note or tag anywhere to be found.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

• Level 5*

On what platform is it that you can't see the note?  You should be able to see it in the EN client on your phone right away.  It you don't see it on your desktop or the web you need sync the EN client on your phone.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Petey Thorpe said:

On iOS 6S the Scannable app is not sending a scanned doc to Evernote. I get a message saying "Scannable Document saved to 'Scannable' notebook in Evernote." I had to manually create a "Scannable" notebook, but I still cannot find the saved document anywhere in Evernote.

In the Scannable app setting my default notebook is "Scannable" and I have a "Scannable" tag that is supposed to be added.  Yet still no note or tag anywhere to be found.

What am I doing wrong?

Can you access your notes on the web platform to see verify your scans made it to Evernote? If the scans are there, you're dealing with a sync problem.

First, I want to thank you both for your help.  I couldn't see the scan on my phone or via the web.  But when you brought up the sync issue it occurred to me that I may not be logged in properly to scannable b/c previously I had changed my Evernote password but never updated it on scannable. That was the problem. My fault--sorry. Thanks again for your help!

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem - Scannable says that my documents have been saved to Evernote, but I can't find them.  I logged out of Evernote and logged back in to make sure password was correct (per the previous discussion); I created a Scannable Notebook; I tried sending them using the First Notebook option.  Nothing.   A work around is to send to Evernote via email, but I would prefer being able to eliminate the extra steps required to do so.  Any thoughts?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, MayorMom said:

I'm having the same problem - Scannable says that my documents have been saved to Evernote, but I can't find them.

Did you check the web platform at www.evernote.com?
Thats where Scanable sends the scan

Along with the Saved to Evernote message, I also get a View In Evernote  option.  What happens when you select this

• 4 weeks later...

I am having this issue as well.  I have an iPad Pro and use Penultimate as well.  I am having no problems there, just the same issue that Petey Thorpe was having and MayorMom is having.  I have checked it on the computer and the web platform, nothing.  Please help! 

Archived