Losing my account

I've been using Evernote for iOS and Macintosh since 2010. I'm working on a sci-fi / fantasy novel and have a lot of notes on Evernote that I DO NOT want to lose. As Evernote is making its changes with its userbase, what can I expect to happen to my account? Should I be moving notes and ideas from Evernote to Google Keep before my account is deleted? 

I want to call Evernote to pose this question and get a straight answer... but I don't see one. Instead, I see a lot of forums, none of which seem to address the issue I'm posting about. A little help please?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Why would you think that you're losing the account?  Evernote has restricted the number of devices used on free accounts,  put up prices for new users,  and will be writing to existing users as their annual or monthly account renewal dates become due to advise what,  if anything,  has happened to their subscription.  There's no account closures,  and Evernote is going to be around at least long enough for you to publish your novel.  If you were looking for account closures as a topic,  that's maybe why you found no  forums.  There are over 3,000 posts in this one about the recent changes,  and there are several other topics running if you look for them...

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, antoniotambornino@gmail.co said:

I've been using Evernote for iOS and Macintosh since 2010. I'm working on a sci-fi / fantasy novel and have a lot of notes on Evernote that I DO NOT want to lose. As Evernote is making its changes with its userbase, what can I expect to happen to my account? Should I be moving notes and ideas from Evernote to Google Keep before my account is deleted? 

I want to call Evernote to pose this question and get a straight answer... but I don't see one. Instead, I see a lot of forums, none of which seem to address the issue I'm posting about. A little help please?

As @gazumped said, there's no indication of losing accounts.
You will have lots of notice before that happens.

You might think about a backup process for your notes.
I export my notes in html format to a the iCloud drive
Whatever happens to Evernote, I have access to my notes

Archived