Share note for one user

I want to share my note with one person. And this one person should save this note in his evernote and should see always the latest version of that note.
How to do that ?
Or this option is it just for publicly share available ?

• Level 5*

My method for sharing a note with other people is to send them a link to the note.
They don't even need to use Evernote to see the latest version of the note.
For example https://www.evernote.com/l/AAr4ly6J28JGvr9EMX53tqZy-lDoQxrhhYI

If they are Evernote users, there is also the option of shared notebooks (there is no equivalent for shared notes)
It provides a less public method of sharing.
You can control access by UserId and restrict read/update access. 

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 4.15.55 AM.png

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Caporeira said:

Thanks, but it is public share.

I don't understand what you mean by "but it is public share."

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, DTLow said:

I don't understand what you mean by "but it is public share."

"Public" means that anyone anywhere can view that Note as long as they have the "Public URL".

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Caporeira said:

I want to share my note with one person. And this one person should save this note in his evernote and should see always the latest version of that note.

AFAIK, that note would have to be in a Notebook that you have shared with that person, if you do NOT want to use the Public URL sharing method.

• Ex Employees

@JMichaelTX is correct. If you need the note to appear in the other user's note list, and for your edits to sync to their account, the note must be in a notebook shared with that user. More info on sharing notebooks can be found here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314748-Share-notebooks

Notes shared via a public link cannot be added to another user's note list. The "Save Note" option displayed when viewing a public note link will save a copy of the note.  Edits made to the original note will not sync to the copy saved from a public link.

Notes shared via Work Chat must be accessed from the Work Chat and cannot be added viewed from the shared user's note list.  

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Caporeira said:

When I save on my Evernote shared note, I can't see any changes.
Do I need Business or Premium account to see changes in shared me note ?

I'm guessing this is a note in a shared notebook.
Was the notebook shared giving you update access?

Archived