Lexmark has dropped the Smart Solutions !!!

pyl

Hello,

I have a Lexmark Pro 805 since december 2011. Despite it is still under warranty, Lexmark has shut down the Smart Solutions website and I am now unable to configure the printer to scan automaticaly to Evernote (or to another service) !

Thanks Lexmark !

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry to hear you've been left in the dark here - presumably you've looked at their support pages which seem to have quite lot of information;  if none of that helps,  and no other 805 users chime in here,  what's your OS and can you still scan to JPG or PDF files?

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, pyl said:

I am now unable to configure the printer to scan automaticaly to Evernote (or to another service) !

I think my cheap Epson has the same feature but I don't use it, preferring to view/edit the scan outside of Evernote.

Is there anything we can help you with on alternatives?

Don't know if you want a work around or not. But with Evernote, if you can still scan, just set up scans to be saved to an Evernote import folder. Evernote will do the heavy lifting of moving them into the program and will even delete them off your computer once it does that if you want. 

Archived