How to send email from EN ?

• Level 5*

I don't even bother trying to send an email directly from EN Mac for all of the above reasons.

It takes a few steps, but all quite easy:  Select ALL in the Note Content window, switch to Outlook, compose new email, paste into the email body.

This way I have all the conveniences of my standard email app.

If I did this often enough, I would write a simple AppleScript to automate, starting with a shortcut key on the selected EN Note.

• Level 5*

A little easier in Windows and IOS versions.  

In Windows add an email icon to the toolbar.  Highlight note, click icon and off you go.  The recipient gets the actual note contents in the email.  If a PDF is in the note it appears as an attachment.  Still no integration to address book though.  Or you can click the Share drop down in the note header area and then click Send by Email...  I prefer the Email icon.,

In IOS press the three dots in the lower right. press share, press Mail, and off you go.  Address book is integrated on IOS.

A little easier in Windows and IOS versions.  

In Windows add an email icon to the toolbar.  Highlight note, click icon and off you go.  The recipient gets the actual note contents in the email.  If a PDF is in the note it appears as an attachment.  Still no integration to address book though.  Or you can click the Share drop down in the note header area and then click Send by Email...  I prefer the Email icon.,

In IOS press the three dots in the lower right. press share, press Mail, and off you go.  Address book is integrated on IOS.

Brilliant. First I've seen of the Windows email icon dynamic, Cal  :)

I can now send my private students *(as opposed to gregarious)  their class records (and class notes, which I create in Evernote) without leaving Evernote. 

* Inside joke

• Level 5*

Brilliant. First I've seen of the Windows email icon dynamic, Cal  :)

I can now send my private students *(as opposed to gregarious)  their class records (and class notes, which I create in Evernote) without leaving Evernote. 

* Inside joke

Forgive the OT, but for future reference, not to mention the myriad of military references....

post-58142-0-78439800-1427827934_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

# 7 (mrs Frank) mentions "In IOS press the three dots in the lower right"

Well,  I see not three dots . Are you talking about a Mac stationary machine or mobile ?

Would you plz send screenshot.

I was quoting mrs Cal (@csihilling)

• Level 5*

# 7 (mrs Frank) mentions "In IOS press the three dots in the lower right"

Well,  I see not three dots . Are you talking about a Mac stationary machine or mobile ?

Would you plz send screenshot.

I was quoting mrs Cal (@csihilling)

@frank, nice....   :P

Archived