Scannable 1.0.1 Update

PeeJayTee

Idea

We're thrilled to announce that the very first update for Scannable is released to the App Store!

In addition to a bunch of bug fixes and minor improvements, this version includes the a new setting to choose your filetype - PDF or JPG.  To access this, tap the settings icon in the upper left corner of the app and choose "File Format".  You have three options:

Auto (default) - single-page scans are output as a single JPG file, multi-page scans are output as a single PDF file

PDF - single-page scans are output as a single-page PDF file, multi-page scans are output as a single PDF file

JPG - single-page scans are output as a single JPG file, multi-page scans are output as multiple JPG files

There are more improvements to come, so keep the feedback coming!

P.J.

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

In addition to a bunch of bug fixes and minor improvements, this version includes the a new setting to choose your filetype - PDF or JPG.  To access this, tap the settings icon in the upper left corner of the app and choose "File Format".

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

First, I have to give mad props for listening to the community. Y'all really set a high bar for listening and following through with a quick addition. But sadly I also want to point out that once I've enabled the PDF setting, Scannable crashes four times out of five after capturing the image. So multi-page PDFs are almost impossible to make. (iPhone 6+ running 8.1.2)

First, I have to give mad props for listening to the community. Y'all really set a high bar for listening and following through with a quick addition. But sadly I also want to point out that once I've enabled the PDF setting, Scannable crashes four times out of five after capturing the image. So multi-page PDFs are almost impossible to make. (iPhone 6+ running 8.1.2)

Thanks so much for the feedback... we're trying :)

We have had some reports of issues with the iPhone 6+ but haven't been able to reproduce them.  Would you mind helping us track this one down by creating a support ticket.  Please include the following information (and feel free to link back to this thread)..

1.  Can you take any series of steps to reliably crash the app?

2.  Do you have any iOS settings that are not "standard" (i.e. your text is set to large, high contrast, etc.)

3.  Please include attach an activity log (you can get that in the settings of the app)

Thanks again,

P.J.

We have had some reports of issues with the iPhone 6+ but haven't been able to reproduce them.  Would you mind helping us track this one down by creating a support ticket.  Please include the following information (and feel free to link back to this thread)..

1.  Can you take any series of steps to reliably crash the app?

2.  Do you have any iOS settings that are not "standard" (i.e. your text is set to large, high contrast, etc.)

3.  Please include attach an activity log (you can get that in the settings of the app)

I've submitted a ticket and will PM you the ticket number.

Archived