Datebank lost

Yidan

I used evernote for 1 year for me and my company. I used a credit card to pay the bill. Sorry i forget to update the informaiton about my credit card because my credit card is lost and i locked it. Evernote delete all the information on my computer and i can only find some of document in Evernote and most important document is not on Evernote anymore. All the document which i shared to my colleage can not be seen as well on theirs account. I used a new credit card and update als a premium account again. But i can not find all the information about my important document any more!!! I really do not know what happend and how can i get those document again? There is no any telefone on the web so that i can revive my document. What should i do now? I was really upset now!!! We spend more that one year to write those document and can not find them any more!

Hi Yidan,

You won't of lost your Notes and I am surprised you cannot see them. At worse case you would have reverted to a free account and not be able to upload as much data.

Have you tried to log in on the web?

You need to get a ticket raised if you still cannot see your information.

Best regards

Chris

• Level 5*

Hi - Please raise a support ticket with your details - see link below - and choose "payment issues" from the first dropdown.  Once you have sent the request you should receive an acknowledgement email with a ticket number.  Please post the ticket number here and we'll flag the issue for an Admin to look into.

Evernote would not delete your information because a payment failed - your account would be downgraded to a 'Free' account with lower upload limits,  but that is all.  I suggest you try to log into your account with your original details.  If that also fails,  you can use the 'forgotten password' link to try to retrieve it.

Hi - Please raise a support ticket with your details - see link below - and choose "payment issues" from the first dropdown.  Once you have sent the request you should receive an acknowledgement email with a ticket number.  Please post the ticket number here and we'll flag the issue for an Admin to look into.

Evernote would not delete your information because a payment failed - your account would be downgraded to a 'Free' account with lower upload limits,  but that is all.  I suggest you try to log into your account with your original details.  If that also fails,  you can use the 'forgotten password' link to try to retrieve it.

@gazumped

Thank you very much. What i can get is only a invoice number, which i just reactive for my account.

I can not find the the payment record in the past 1 years

Before i lost information, we always use Evernote Business. But now i can only update to a premium account but not a business account.

I really confused the both account and do not know what can i do not.

Please help me.

:::>.<:::

Hi Yidan,

You won't of lost your Notes and I am surprised you cannot see them. At worse case you would have reverted to a free account and not be able to upload as much data.

Have you tried to log in on the web?

You need to get a ticket raised if you still cannot see your information.

Best regards

Chris

I tried but really do not know what happend. But i am so glad to hear that my date bank will not lost :::>.<:::

• Level 5*

Hi again Yidan - please follow the support link and open a support request online here - http://www.evernote.com/about/contact/support/  and as soon as you receive an email reply (which should be very quick) with a support ticket number,  please post that number here.  Evernote won't deal with payment issues in an open forum like this - and you should be cautious what information you post here.  The ticket number is enough to get them started.

Hi again Yidan - please follow the support link and open a support request online here - http://www.evernote.com/about/contact/support/  and as soon as you receive an email reply (which should be very quick) with a support ticket number,  please post that number here.  Evernote won't deal with payment issues in an open forum like this - and you should be cautious what information you post here.  The ticket number is enough to get them started.

Hello Gazumped

Thank you very much for your advice. I got the ticket number with Ticket# 871508 - data and document loss

I am waiting for the document come back to my computer.

Otherwise we can not work any more. :::>.<:::

Archived