• 4 months later...

Getting the same here.  I've never had problems posting to lots of other forums. Seems to be a bug or very inappropriate setting for this forum - please fix, as otherwise it makes this forum unusable to report problems/give feedback etc.

• Level 5*

I've never had problems posting,  so don't really understand the problem.  Anyone got any practical examples of text that was unacceptable and how it had to be modified to pass?  (Before anyone points out my obvious mistake here,  I'm asking for screenshots not examples of actual text...)

Getting the same here.  I've never had problems posting to lots of other forums. Seems to be a bug or very inappropriate setting for this forum - please fix, as otherwise it makes this forum unusable to report problems/give feedback etc.

I've never had a problem posting and clearly many others are posting feedback. So the forum is clearly not unusable.

Since you just posted, could it be some word or two in the title of your post?

• 4 months later...

i am trying to post a topic for the past 30 minutes and simply cannot pass the spam filter error.

i tried every logical wording i can think of, this is driving me nuts lol how can i post?

tried: "issues with formatting" "copy paste format issue" "windows java copy paste"

even tried "i have an issue with evernote"

i simply cannot post anything....

please let me know what i am doing wrong.

• Level 5*

i am trying to post a topic for the past 30 minutes and simply cannot pass the spam filter error.

i tried every logical wording i can think of, this is driving me nuts lol how can i post?

tried: "issues with formatting" "copy paste format issue" "windows java copy paste"

even tried "i have an issue with evernote"

i simply cannot post anything....

please let me know what i am doing wrong.

See previous posts..  you did manage to post something,  so just add your query here?

You could also try Twitter @Evernotehelps as an option...

Archived