App Freezing with iPhone 6

• Level 5*

I'm running iOS 8.1 on my iPhone 6+ without any issues.

Questions:

1. Did you restart your iPhone after deleting Evernote and before reinstalling?
  2. At what point does Evernote freeze?  Does it complete the download of all your Notes (headers)?
  3. Are you on wi-fi, or cellular?
  4. Any other issues with your iPhone?
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue on an iPad 4 running iOS 8.1.1

The app opens, but the screen gives the impression of an app that has frozen - it is basically unresponsive to touch input.  However the app seems to be running in the background very slowly - if you page away to another app and return, the Evernote window has changed in response to some of the touch-clicks made prior to leaving.  But to all normal uses, it is now not working.

Not sure what has changed - it was working OK on 29 Nov (a couple of days ago) as I have a note created on iPad in Evernote.  

• 1 month later...

Same problem, twice now. The first time I was only able to resolve by uninstall and reinstall evernote on my iPhone. Now its doing it again. So I have to delete and reinstall again. This is a pain that needs fixing. Delete and reinstall is not a fix.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2 (12B440)

Evernote 7.6.3.313347

Any proper fix available Evernote?

I've experienced similar issues on an iPhone 5S.  The app just freezes when syncing.

Following the instructions on this thread (https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/79714-cant-use-evernote-on-my-iphone-possibly-since-update/) I've disabled the "Recent notes in today" setting and it seems to be working again, so this may be a work around for you while waiting for an updated fix from Evernote.

Same issue here, three iOS devices, all 8.1.2, newest Evernote app.

The only workaround is to reboot the whole iOS device. The issue occurs every 2 or 3 days or so...

I have the exact same problem. Tried reinstalling, no help. Have to reboot my phone every 2-3 days because the app hangs/freezes and won't respond to any input. Insanely annoying seeing as I'm addicted to Evernote...

Archived