Problem Sync'ing Reminders Between Android Phones

Hello,

I have 2 Android phones I use daily, both with Evernote app installed and set to auto sync every 60 minutes, one is used more frequently than the other. The problem I'm having is when an EN reminder is dismissed/completed/changed on Android #1, new reminder status syncs to EN on Android #2 just fine, but the reminder notification, which popped up on both phones at the same time, does not dismiss itself on Android #2 notification panel to reflect changed status, I always need to manually swipe the notiifcation away.

Is there a plan to properly implement cross-platform, cross-device sync function?  

• Level 5*

You're pushing the envelope with two active phones syncing once an hour - if you make a change on one phone it could be up to an hour before it syncs the change to the server,  and up to another hour before the second phone gets the message.  It may help if you increase the sync frequency or just use one phone for Evernote.

You're pushing the envelope with two active phones syncing once an hour - if you make a change on one phone it could be up to an hour before it syncs the change to the server,  and up to another hour before the second phone gets the message.  It may help if you increase the sync frequency or just use one phone for Evernote.

To be honest, an ideal solution would be for Evernote to add a simple option in its Android app to NOT show notification. That way I could choose to be notified on phone #1 but not on phone #2. As it stands right now, the only option in settings under reminder is email digest, no even customizable sound option.

As for increase sync frequeny on phone #2, that still won't help notification dismissal, I could be looking at my phone #2 5 hours after reminder status changed on phone #1, at that point both phones would have sync'ed mutiple times to EN server but reminder notification would still be present on phone #1.It would be nice for EN on phone #1 to dismiss the notification once it syncs with the server and adjust to the change, like much how Pushover Android app works.

Archived