(Archived) CamScanner

gazumped

• Level 5

Thanks for the link.I could not access the link from my desktop.

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/554caf1a-5e34-4eff-925c-15ca78088695/45b2f2f5267d809d70755bcb8a9f2b83

So I went to Play Store with my phone and downloaded it.

I was not comfortable with the Twitter authorization to allow the program to

Read Tweets from your timeline.
    See who you follow, and follow new people.
    Update your profile.
    Post Tweets for you.

So I went with the Google+ share instead.

The program also required me to follow them on  Facebook or Google+

It looks like a powerful program. The receipt capture works well.

Great share gazumped! I just installed it on my iPad and unlocked the Pro version for life!

If anyone else is interested, make sure you install the free version. It will then have a link to get Pro activated. If you don't install the free version, it will charge you.

This APP costs $4.95 per month or $50.00 per year, per their website. Take advantage of the free lifetime promotion if you have any use for this type of application.

Following them on twitter and liking them on Facebook is a wonderful trade off for getting Free lifetime access.

Thanks again for sharing gazumped!

• Level 5

Some additional info:

Their English seems a bit off. I wonder what they mean by keeping my "account logged in". Maybe they are asking me not to cancel?

"You’ve successfully unlocked CamScanner Pro Features for a lifetime! Please keep your account logged in to enjoy it."

Also, they are encouraging me to upgrade from the Pro version to the Premium version for a recurring fee of $50/year. The Premium version has no CamScanner watermarks, no ads, high-quality scan for clearer scans, OCR, and secure document links.

• Level 5*

Just scanned a multi-page document and got a PDF with the pages in what seems like random order..  it's fixable,  but confusing.  Also it appears you have 400MB of storage that is available through a desktop / tablet / ios so scan something on the phone and edit it in a bigger screen before you trash your Evernote upload limit...

I've been using CamScanner+ for some time and am pretty satisfied. Filesize for PDFs could be smaller, but this seems to be a trait of all those phone-scanning apps (e.g. JotNot).

Where I'm confused is the difference between pro and plus. I've purchased the plus version, and don't see watermarks, etc. Does it still make sense (or is it even possible) to get a pro account? :confused:

• Level 5

Where I'm confused is the difference between pro and plus. I've purchased the plus version, and don't see watermarks, etc. Does it still make sense (or is it even possible) to get a pro account? :confused:

I don't see a Plus version. Their website on my desktop is all Chinese.

On my Android, I have the choice of:

• the standard free version,
  • the Pro version for $4.95 (which is free right now), and
  • the Premium version for a recurring charge of $50/ year

On my Android, I have the choice of:

• the standard free version,
  • the Pro version for $4.95 (which is free right now), and
  • the Premium version for a recurring charge of $50/ year

Hi jbenson2, I am from CamScanner, I'd like to solve the problem for you. Can you please let me know what web browser you are using and help check the default language in browser Settings? Also, if possible can you please send the link you visited? :) 

Your help would be really appreciated!

I've been using CamScanner+ for some time and am pretty satisfied. Filesize for PDFs could be smaller, but this seems to be a trait of all those phone-scanning apps (e.g. JotNot).

Hi anjoschu, there is no difference between the Pro version and Plus version now. And sorry for the confusion. I'd like to offer you a one-year Premium subscription service for FREE to thanks for your support! If you are interested, please contact me at charlotte_hu@intsig.com. :)

Some additional info:

Their English seems a bit off. I wonder what they mean by keeping my "account logged in". Maybe they are asking me not to cancel?

"You’ve successfully unlocked CamScanner Pro Features for a lifetime! Please keep your account logged in to enjoy it."

Also, they are encouraging me to upgrade from the Pro version to the Premium version for a recurring fee of $50/year. The Premium version has no CamScanner watermarks, no ads, high-quality scan for clearer scans, OCR, and secure document links.

Thanks very much for your feedback and sorry for the confusion. Please let me explain :), the Pro Features are connected to the account. If you sign out, you will be using the free version. After you sign in later, you are able to use the Pro Features again. 

Your feedback is really important and helpful to us! Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have more questions or feedback.

• Level 5

Hi jbenson2, I am from CamScanner, I'd like to solve the problem for you. Can you please let me know what web browser you are using and help check the default language in browser Settings? Also, if possible can you please send the link you visited? :)

Your help would be really appreciated!

I am using Firefox version 23.0.1 - Default is English/United States

Add ons: Evernote Clearly, Evernote Web Clipper, Skype, and NoScript

Here is what I see for the home page and the log in page. You can see the URL for each screen capture.

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/b59206bb-d537-47e8-af8f-fc6454ef6196/cdbc1db8583e4a9b2874ab7db69a3752

Here is what I see for the home page and the log in page. You can see the URL for each screen capture.

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/b59206bb-d537-47e8-af8f-fc6454ef6196/cdbc1db8583e4a9b2874ab7db69a3752

Hi jbenson2, this was a bug. Can you please help visit our website again to see if it is fixed?

Thanks so much for your help!

• Level 5

Hi jbenson2, this was a bug. Can you please help visit our website again to see if it is fixed?

Thanks so much for your help!

I shut down my browser and cleared the Cache.

When I opened FireFox and went to CamScanner.net, I got the same formatted screen mentioned earlier.

Here is what I see using Firefox

I tried IE and the website looks correct.

Here is what I see using IE

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/efa13bc6-3f85-44be-beaf-a78a76e2c3cd/776ddb4f8325ae50a4bc18d514457364

Archived