REQUEST: Full screen for individual notes

Bojan011

Idea

Writing environment look and feel is essential for writers and creative people. For tha matter I can only say that OmmWriter and Pages are obliteratin Evernote.

When I write something, I want no distraction view! Simple yet elegant solution would be to allow full screen view for individual notes.

If anyone else thinks that this is good idea, support this thread!

11 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
Simple yet elegant solution would be to allow full screen view for individual notes.

This is pretty much available now. Just double-click on a Note in the Note list to open the Note in a separate window.

Then zoom the window to fill the entire screen.

I find myself wishing there were a full screen option similar to Pages as well.

When I am writing, I like total focus on just the content, nothing else. I find it surprising this hasn't been implemented.

I second this man's request to make Evernote for Mac enable a full screen mode, where nothing but the words are visible.

I am including a screen shot of how Pages does it, to hopefully inspire a developer.

post-84573-0-92873200-1339887821_thumb.p

• Level 5*

I find myself wishing there were a full screen option similar to Pages as well.

When I am writing, I like total focus on just the content, nothing else. I find it surprising this hasn't been implemented.

I second this man's request to make Evernote for Mac enable a full screen mode, where nothing but the words are visible.

I am including a screen shot of how Pages does it, to hopefully inspire a developer.

I really dislike the pages one, because they don't use the full screen. If only they did.

Yes, this "distraction-free" mode that is becoming popular (such as with WriteRoom and WordPress) would be amazing in EN. Currently I just use EN for clipping, not for composing, but this feature would completely change that.

• Level 5

It is already possible to take an individual note window full screen. Just double-click on a note in the note list to open it in a new window, then click on the full screen button.

It is already possible to take an individual note window full screen. Just double-click on a note in the note list to open it in a new window, then click on the full screen button.

Yes, but not with the features the other writing apps do. We're saying to take over that market by getting more options on the full-screen feature.

• Level 5

Yes, but not with the features the other writing apps do. We're saying to take over that market by getting more options on the full-screen feature.

Could you be more specific? What features are lacking from the full screen note window?

+1 fot this feature... as well on Mac and on PC.

Also I want native linux version of evernote!

For now you can use fullscreen browser and web version of evernote...

Is it possible to get rid of toolbar in web version?

Archived