(Archived) HOWTO: Export notes to PDFs in folders

mirrornette

Idea

5 replies to this idea

Is there any way I can export all of my notes to PDF format, and have each of those PDFs automatically be placed in a folder pertaining to their category?

Not by Evernote, no, probably not.

If not by Evernote, does anyone know how to export all of my notes to PDF format, and have each of those PDFs automatically be placed in a folder pertaining to their category?

• Level 5*

no.

i suppose you could export as html and then have adobe acrobat professional convert the html into pdfs. i don't think anything will get done "automatically", though. in fact, i haven't seen such functionality in other notetaking programs either. does onenote do this?

In a similar light, I can't even find any easy way to choose a few notes (that were imported as pdfs) and export them to distinct pdf files. I see that you can print to pdf for a single document or merge several and print them as a single document but then you need to break them up after the export/print. Finally, I see that you can export as html but then you need to strip away the html packaging to find the actual pdf (and it is named something like evernote0001.pdf. Am I missing something? Other data storage programs seem to allow drag and drop to the original format

Archived