(Archived) Specify Email Address per Notebook?

I use Evernote for work and personal. I would like to email work notes with my work email address and personal notes with my personal email address to share. I could not figure out a way to do this. Am I missing something? Thx

I use Evernote for work and personal. I would like to email work notes with my work email address and personal notes with my personal email address to share. I could not figure out a way to do this. Am I missing something? Thx

You cannot. You'll have to send the note from EN to the appropriate email and forward.

It has been requested. (Search the forum for other discussions).

I don't think this is a high priority or even on the drawing board, but then I'm new here.

I think this would a good enhancement then. No one else wants this feature? Thx
  • Level 5*

I think the OP wants to be able to send email from multiple accounts depending on which notebook the note resides in.

This is not currently supported.

I sent some e-mails to my EN but neglected to add the specific Notebook name at the end of the link. How do I transfer those e-mails to a designated Notebook?

Thank you!!

It would be helpful if you posted this question under the section for the specific client you're using. This is the "general" section & this thread is on a different topic (sending email FROM Evernote).

• 3 months later...

Based on the ensuing thread I'm pretty sure I get your usecase. I mean, it depends on your workflow, but I'd just as soon share a note, snag the link and email out.

Or, if you have lots of notes flowing to a specific user, share a notebook with them.

Archived