When you cease to subscribe to Evernote

Similar question on this topic...

As a user of EN for many years, I have hundreds of notes in a dozen or so notebooks. Probably over 90% of those notes are obsolete and I really don't use EN that much any longer.

I see EN now wants $140 to "Renew" but as I really don't have much use for the app any longer, I'm not inclined to renew and for what little I do use EN it looks like the Free version would suffice. Free apparently allows one notebook with up to 50 notes? If my current subscription expires, what would be my options to move all to the free version?

Also, my partner just signed up for the free version and is able to create multiple Notebooks each with notes. Has something changed with the limit on Notebooks?

• Level 5

You can keep everything, but won’t be able to create any new content. Access is through 1 device only,

Your partner may be in the initial trial period, where the rules of the Free plan do not apply yet. Be aware that the Free plan is not meant for sustained use anymore.

12 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You can keep everything, but won’t be able to create any new content. Access is through 1 device only,

Your partner may be in the initial trial period, where the rules of the Free plan do not apply yet. Be aware that the Free plan is not meant for sustained use anymore.

Thanks for the clarification.