Deactivate transcribe preview

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly other users and mostly subscribers here - if you want to give Evernote your feedback,  use feedback@Evernote.com.

For individual issues, contact Support.

• Like 1

ty, ill write them. Its so annoying when you try to follow some Schematic or similar with the mouse and it always pops up this bar like a third of the picture. Really a bad idea.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
8 minutes ago, maxkxkx said:

it always pops up this bar like a third of the picture.

On desktop it's only when the cursor is over the image,  and the three dots menu can get you a bigger version if you need it.  Even on my mobile the bar only covers the top 8mm of a 90+mm tall image,  which by me is less than 10%...

On desktop it's only when the cursor is over the image,

I guess it depends how an individual is using evernote. I like smaller pictures in my notes. But for more complicated Schematics I like to follow those with the mouse to keep track, and then this bar is in the way

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 minutes ago, maxkxkx said:

and then this bar is in the way

Yeah - I got that from your previous comment.  I appreciate that smaller (shorter!) pictures lose a lot more.  Feedback is the way - no changes likely soon,  but it should get onto their 'todo' list.  Also if the image has been transcrbed once,  that bar can disappear... but it doesn't!

Also if the image has been transcrbed once,  that bar can disappear... but it doesn't!

yea youre right, maybe if more people send a little request it will get fixed :)

Besides this popup been very annoying I'm also having image sync display problems with windows v10.104.3  

.pdn (Paint.NET) files will not display. 

some images not displaying just get a little blue wheel  ( same on web app)

If I wanted to be a beta tester I would sign up for this. I don't appreciate half baked up dates when I'm trying to work.

• Level 5

I am aware that general formats like jpg, gif and png are natively supported, and will display everywhere.

Exotic formats like Paint.net may show on certain platforms, but are not rendered on all platforms. 

Think about converting them to a standard picture format, if this is a feasible solution.