How do I view Evernote created Events in Google Calendar?

Hello,

Please help. I am new to this forum and really could use some help. I started creating Evernote events in the "Evernote Calendar".    Do these events sync to Google Calendar?  If so, how do I add my Evernote calendar to Google and is this a 2-way sync, or can I only view the Evernote-created events, but not edit or delete them?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness. Thank you for letting me know!   For next time, does Evernote have a place where it says what is disabled?    This issue became a big one for me because I read that they had this feature so I have been wasting a lot of time trying to get it to work.

Thanks again, though. You were very helpful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Evernote did saythis feature is now back,  but I don't use it.  Usual fixes apply - sign out and back in / power off and on / reinstall - and make sure you have the latest from Evernote.com.  Worst case - Support.

On 10/10/2024 at 4:26 PM, iemmeti said:

Hi,

feature still disabled?

In EN, I can see GCalendar events, but I can't edit them.

In GCalendar, I can't see EN events at all.

In EN, I can't create GCalendar events.

Thank you

Google Calendar Events can be created in either Google or EN and are shown on both.

EN Calendar Events are stand-alone and only show in the EN Calendar. 

14 hours ago, gazumped said:

Evernote did saythis feature is now back,  but I don't use it.  Usual fixes apply - sign out and back in / power off and on / reinstall - and make sure you have the latest from Evernote.com.  Worst case - Support.

Thank you all!

Knowing that, I tried to disconnect and reconnect GCalendar account and it worked.

• Like 2