Hello

Is anyone who is using the latest version (10.100.1) experiencing any problems opening Google Docs links? Whenever I try to open a link, nothing happens. I can add files from Google Drive but clicking on them doesn't open them. Even putting the note into edit mode, selecting the link - open link produces no action. The links open fine in the Windows and Web apps.

Using Google Pixel. 

I have a similar issue with Youtube-links on 10.100.1. Wanted to start a tutorial yesterday out of one of my notes. But tapping on the link lead to no reaction. I can watch the video within the app but opening up the YouTube app by the link clearly does not work anymore for me. Maybe the same backgroud issue? Every new release a big surprise of bugs 🤩

As you say, this has been happening for a few updates now. The Google Docs links don't work, neither do the WhatsApp ones. I hope they fix this soon, as they have done with other errors.

On 8/12/2024 at 11:14 AM, Alxa said:

I have a similar issue with Youtube-links on 10.100.1. Wanted to start a tutorial yesterday out of one of my notes. But tapping on the link lead to no reaction. I can watch the video within the app but opening up the YouTube app by the link clearly does not work anymore for me. Maybe the same backgroud issue? Every new release a big surprise of bugs 🤩

I saw this, so tried this out. Long pressed  u tube link to open  (not presenting as link) Opened, then when back into note ~   It became the regular u tube link as it should have been & looked. 

v 10.100.1 

On 8/12/2024 at 4:14 PM, Alxa said:

I tried the YouTube links and these work. It appears to be just the Google Drive links that don't do anything. As you say, every new release and new bugs!