Evernote web no longer loading

I'm not sure what is going on but my web version of Evernote is no longer loading and due to this, I can't even sign into the desktop application of Evernote to use it there. Below is a screenshot of the page that I get everytime I open the page. I have tried clearing my cache/cookies/even history, I have googled "Evernote" which takes me to their general home page and clicked on "login" from there and still get the same page. I'm not even able to log out because I can't get beyond the screenshot below. When I try to login to the desktop app, I get taken through my regular google verification and it says I am logged in but app then just tried to get me to sign in again. My phone app is unaffected but I'd like to be able to use the web or app - so if anyone else has 

Thank you in advance! 

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 10.26.27 AM.png

• Level 5

Same problem happened with my Windows 10 laptop. The Evernote web has worked OK, but very sluggish for several years on my computer. A  few weeks ago, I could no longer log on. The bouncing spoons logo would work and the log-on line at the top would get 2/3rds of the way across and then I'd get the warning message that it did not load and to try again.

My new Windows 11 arrived today and I'll see if I can run the web version.

• Level 5

They changed the login to web authentication. To troubleshoot issues with it, see the link I have posted. Sometimes it seems to be enough to try in a private window.