Evernote desktop app is just spinning for me. I have internet and the IOS and web version work. I'm in a Mac (Sonoma 14.5) and Evernote 10.96.5. I can't check for updates because it's grayed out. Help!

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 12.20.36 PM.png

Is there another way to uninstall? It's my work computer and i don't have Appcleaner on this computer...do i have to call IT, ugh?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, NF99 said:

Is there another way to uninstall? It's my work computer and i don't have Appcleaner on this computer...do i have to call IT, ugh?

If you haven't already, you can try a standard uninstall.  Depending on what happened, it may work.  Plan B is you can manually delete the files.  Offhand I don't know the location.  Hopefully someone else can jump in and post that.

And, of course, since it is a work computer, your IT department may have changed something in their system that is blocking your desktop, so you may have to call them anyway.   

Vinnie

Same issue - I'll try Appcleaner next 

Sonoma 14.5 on Mac Mini

Evernote 10.97.3

Guys - suddenly Evernote stopped working and deleting and reinstall isn't working. How do I troubleshoot? Is there an older version I can download and attempt?

Thanks